This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
0000000000000 0000000000 0000000000000
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A book for those who need to know how to layout a board RIGHT NOW--and for those who want to know more about the capabilities and limitations PCB software!From the Back Cover:
Complete PCB Design Using OrCAD Capture and Layout is the first book to offer a complete guide on how to use the OrCAD design suite to design and manufacture printed circuit boards. Professionals and students will find this book to be an easily accessible resource covering topics from the basic PCB design principles to advanced levels of specific PCB layout, post processing, and PCB design for manufacturability (DFM) and signal integrity (EMI/EMC).
Detailed instructions and realistic examples drawing from industry standards provide the reader with a comprehensive toolset on how to construct OrCAD Capture parts using the Capture Library Manager, Part Editor, and PSpice Model Editor. The examples build upon one another to show the multi-layered approach and uses of PCB Design and an extensive array of full color images designed to give the readers the most realistic examples possible.
Padstacks are used as the foundation of both footprint design and PCB routing, so the reader will come away from Complete PCB Design with an in-depth knowledge of the extensive capabilities (and limitations) of the OrCAD software package. Schematic designs allow the reader to learn how to add PSpice simulation capabilities to the design, and how to develop custom schematic parts, footprints and PSpice models.
· Information is presented in the exact order a circuit and PCB are designed
· Straightforward, realistic examples present the how and why the designs work, providing a comprehensive toolset for understanding the OrCAD software
· Introduction to the IPC, JEDEC, and IEEE standards relating to PCB design
· Full-color interior and extensive illustrations allow readers to learn features of the product in the most realistic manner possible
· Access to companion website containing the OrCAD demo version and design files
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want