After completing this course, you will understand:
* The objectives to be achieved by a system in terms of environmental control
* The description of a system - including primary equipment, means of distribution, space and load determination, and operating strategy
* The basic function of components that form HVAC systems
* The layout and functioning of common HVAC systems, including all-air systems, air-water systems, and all-water systems
* The strategies for operating systems and their basic means of control
* Identifying the most suitable type of system for different types of application
This course is in SI units. An Inch-Pound version is also available.
Electronic access is for 12 months after your first log-in to the course.
* A thorough introduction to how HVAC systems control temperature, air quality, and air circulation in a conditioned space
* Complete on-demand, online eLearning System allows you to learn anytime, anywhere, at your own pace
* Cut out travel time and cost by earning PDHs/CEUs and building your skill set at your PC
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want