Here's your complete guide to maximizing your deregulation savings through informed negotiating and supply management.
An issue which now faces all energy users is understanding the specifics of the impact of the deregulation of the electric and natural gas industries. This book was written to help you understand the forces behind deregulation, and how you can use this knowledge now to negotiate lower utility rates, even if deregulation has not been fully implemented in your area. You will learn how coordinating new rate packages with the management of your in-house loads can multiply your savings. Essential ingredients to successful negotiation are clearly outlined, including assessing your alternatives for both load management and supply, understanding interruptible rate options, doing your homework on ongoing deregulation activities, finding out who makes the decisions and working directly with them, and hands-on involvement in fine tuning the final contract. Case studies are also included.
With complete guidelines for
* Determining all of your viable options before beginning negotiations.
* Using smart negotiating strategies to strengthen your position and maximize savings.
* Effectively using load management to optimize benefits from new rate packages.
* Doing your homework to minimize risk and avoid surprises.
* Fine tuning the final contract with your supplier
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall, 1999. No binding. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-005-72-2253102