This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Database Processing, 8/E provides a solid, modern foundation in the fundamentals of database processing. A three-chapter discussion of the management of multi-user databases includes basic concepts, Oracle, and SQL Server 2000. The latest Internet standards for database processing discuss multi-tier architecture and XML Schema to enable readers to understand the characteristics of database publishing using Internet technology while at the same time learning the most up-to-date standards. Other coverage includes ODBC, OLE DB, ADO, ASP, and other Microsoft technology for database publishing, as well as Java, JDBC, and JSP for publishing databases using Java technology. For individuals who want an overall perspective of the nature and use of databases, and a look at the features of the latest version of Microsoft Access.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This book has consistently introduced students to the newest database technologies--the technologies they will need in order to design and use future business and commercial applications. This text first adopted object- oriented approach, which is now coming into use in all major software companies.From the Back Cover:
Provides a solid foundation in the fundamentals of database processing, and incorporates all
of the most current technologies on the market
COMPLETE * CLEAR * CURRENT
· Extensive discussions address publishing database applications with Internet technology and using both Active Server Pages and Java Server Pages
· In-depth discussions of the relational model, normalization, and extensive SQL for both data definition and data manipulation
· Thorough coverage of database modeling and design using both the entity-relationship and semantic object models
· Lucid descriptions and examples of modern DBMS products including Access 2002, Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL
· The companion website at www.prenhall.com/kroenke, provides easy navigation to exercises in Tabledesigner, drag-and-drop database design tool, and interactive study guide questions that drive home the chapter objectives
· Up-to-date coverage of data warehousing, data marts, and OLAP
· Presentation and discussion of important standards including DHTML, XML (including XML Schema), ODBC, and JDBC
· Discussions of object- oriented database processing that feature both SQL3 and Oracles object-relational capabilities
Study and Succeed with
David Kroenke's Database Processing 8/e & Web site: www.prenhall.com/kroenke
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0130648396 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.3038349
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2002. Hardcover. Condition: New. 8. Seller Inventory # DADAX0130648396
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0130648396
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2002. Hardcover. Condition: New. 8. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0130648396n
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STR-0130648396
Book Description Prentice-Hall. Condition: New. pp. 671. Seller Inventory # 5816528