Are you looking for an engaging and accessible resource to support your understanding of classroom instruction? This authors of this text provide you with engaging narrative that brings K-12 classrooms to life. A reflective planning model introduced in the beginning of the text helps you make the important connection between planning and addressing curriculum standards. In addition to reflective teaching, this edition explores classroom management, diversity, standards, curriculum and lesson planning, active and authentic learning, technology in education, assessment, and working in the school community. Because this edition also pays specific attention to professional standards (INTASC, curriculum standards, and Praxis II) you will gain confidence as you prepare for a career in teaching.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
MyEducationLab is an online solution that provides highly relevant assignments and resources designed to
connect your textbook to real teaching situations. It is fully integrated with your textbook; wherever you see the
MyEducationLab logo in the margins or elsewhere in the text, follow the simple instructions to access videos,
strategies, cases, and artifacts associated with assignments, activities, and learning units on MyEducationLab.
MyEducationLab provides you with opportunities to study and thoroughly understand your course content and also to
practice the skills needed to become a successful classroom teacher:
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
· Complete Assignments and Activ ities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
· Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
· Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
· Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
· Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
“ I was immediately drawn to MyEducationLab because it
was so easy to use.” – Stephanie Hurley, Student
“My favorite part of MyEducationLab is that it helps me become a teacher.” — Rebecca Sullivan, Student
To order this book WITHOUT MyEducationLab use this ISBN: 9780137047055 .
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab use this ISBN: 9780131381339 .
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 5. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0131381334
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110131381334