This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Offers a concise yet thorough presentation of engineering mechanics theory and application. The material is reinforced with numerous examples to illustrate principles and imaginative, well-illustrated problems of varying degrees of difficulty. The book is committed to developing users' problem-solving skills. Features "Photorealistc" figures (over 400) that have been rendered in often 3D photo quality detail to appeal to visual learners. Presents a thorough combination of both static and dynamic engineering mechanics theory and applications. Features a large variety of problem types from a broad range of engineering disciplines, stressing practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice, varying levels of difficulty, and problems that involve solution by computer. For professionals in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, aeronautical engineering, and engineering mechanics careers.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
* NEW—Includes 20% brand-new end-of-section and end-of-chapter problems.
* NEW—Enhances art program with time-lapsed illustrations to more effectively simulate motion.
* NEW—Supports the print/media program with a fully dedicated web site.
* NEW—Integrates design oriented problems throughout.
* NEW—Carefully organizes problems by level and by design or computer application type.
* NEW—Adds Presentation Manager to the package to facilitate integrating media with the material.
* NEW—Adds photos in the margins to more explicitly show the connection between physical situations and their mathematical abstractions.
* Provides realistic and accurate visual support as part of an acclaimed full-color art program.
* Maintains a superior devotion to detail.
* Depicts real-world engineering problems.
* Features chapter-opening photographs to heighten student interest and emphasize the material's relevance.
Includes a wealth of diverse, well-illustrated problem sets that are innovatively organized, featuring...
* A large variety of problem types from a broad range of engineering disciplines, stressing practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice.
* Varying levels of difficulty.
* Problems that involve solution by computer.
* Emphasizes the drawing of free-body diagrams throughout the book.
* Integrates Procedures for Analysis sections to provide the reader with a logical and orderly method for applying theory.
* Provides numerous, well-chosen examples that illustrate the application of fundamental theory to practical engineering problems.
* Guides readers through a system of superb pedagogical aids, including:
* Chapter objectives.
* Summary of formulas and equations.
* Coordination of topics with examples to minimize page-flipping.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0132215098 Paperback. Book Condition: New. This is an International Edition. Brand new. Seller Inventory # INDMKT-9788131726990
Book Description Softcover. Condition: Brand New. INTERNATIONAL EDITION, Brand New,Softcover,International Edition,Cover & ISBN may be different from US edition. But Contents are same as US Edition. Printed in English Language, We may ship the books form UPS, DHL & Fedex. NO CD AND ACCESS CODE. We Do not Ship APO FPO AND PO BOX address. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Seller Inventory # RAN0000002245
Book Description Softcover. Condition: Brand New. .. International Edition, ISBN and Cover image may differ but contents similar to U.S. Edition, Printed in Black & White or color. Territorial restrictions may be printed on the book. GET IT FAST within 3-5 business days by DHL/FedEx/Aramex and tracking number will be uploaded into your order page within 24-48 hours. Kindly provide day time phone number in order to ensure smooth delivery. No shipping to PO BOX, APO, FPO addresses. 100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed!. . Seller Inventory # STB101701
Book Description Pearson India. Paperback. Condition: New. International Edition. Very fast shipping. Receive your book in 2-7 business days if you checkout with expedited shipping. We take pride in our customer service, please contact us if you have any questions regarding the listing. Seller Inventory # in-us-9780132215091
Book Description Paperback. Condition: New. New, Softcover International Edition, Printed in Black and White, Only USPS Media mail Shipping ONLY, Different ISBN, Same Content As US edition, Book Cover may be Different, in English Language. Seller Inventory # 13236
Book Description Prentice Hall. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0132215098 Brand New Paperback International Edition. Fast Delivery. Same Contents as US Editions. ISBN and Cover might be different in some cases. Delivery in 4-14 Business days. Seller Inventory # N-INT-AB-132215098
Book Description Prentice Hall. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0132215098 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.3029565
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2006. Hardcover. Condition: New. 11. Seller Inventory # DADAX0132215098
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2006. Hardcover. Condition: New. NEW TEXTBOOK-SHIPS WITH EMAILED TRACKING. Seller Inventory # Sep18-9780132215091
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0132215098