This package contains:
0135098211: GO! with Microsoft Excel 2010, Comprehensive
138007705: Student Videos for GO! with Microsoft Excel 2010, Comprehensive
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The GO! System: Designed for Student Success!
The goal of the GO! Series is to provide you with the skills to solve business problems using the computer as a tool, for both yourself and the organization for which you might be employed. When you use the GO! Series in one of your courses, you use a “system” that includes a textbook, CD, and Companion Website with tools like videos and self-study aides.
Student CD Package
The Student CD package that comes with your book includes a CD to help you complete every project faster!
· Student Videos help you visually learn the skills in each chapter.
· Student Data Files needed to complete the projects in the textbook.
· Project-based so you learn by creating real world projects, not by reading long pages of text or simply practicing features of an application.
· Very clear instruction directs you first where to go, then what to do, when completing steps of the projects to help ensure you don’t get lost.
· Visual Summary shows you up front what your completed project will look like, and a File Guide clearly shows you which files are needed for each project and how to save the document.
· Lots of large screen shots allow you to check your work and make sure you are on the right track at numerous points in the project.
Student Companion Web Site: www.pearsonhighered.com/go
An interactive web site featuring self-study tools to help you succeed in this course!
· Online Study Guide provides practice of the chapter material by answering auto-graded objective questions.
· Glossary of key terms reinforces terminology as you learn the language of computing.
· Student Data Files needed to complete the projects in the book are downloadable from this site.About the Author:
Shelley Gaskin, Series Editor for the GO! Series, is a professor of business and computer technology at Pasadena City College in Pasadena, California. She holds a master's degree in business education from Northern Illinois University and a doctorate in adult and community education from Ball State University. Dr. Gaskin has 15 years of experience in the computer industry with several Fortune 500 companies and has developed and written training materials for custom systems applications in both the public and private sector. She is also the author of books on Microsoft Outlook and word processing.
Alicia Vargas is a faculty member in Business Information Technology at Pasadena City College. She holds a master's and a bachelor's degree in business education from California State University, Los Angeles, and has authored several textbooks and training manuals on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Suzanne Marks is a faculty member in Business Technology Systems at Bellevue Community College, Bellevue, Washington. She holds a bachelor’s degree in business education from Washington State University, and was project manager for the first IT Skills Standards in the United States.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0132743795 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # Z0132743795ZN
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110132743795