* Key equations are followed by a brief explanation to increase student comprehension of important mathematical concepts.
* Modern op amp is presented as a versatile linear circuit element.
* Highly motivational use of op amps with SPICE for exploratory active circuit design.
* SPICE tutorial material placed in clearly marked sections that can be skipped or de-emphasized. No reliance on SPICE or other computer methods in the remaining sections.
* Balanced emphasis given to the complementary time, phasor, and domain approaches which are the core of modern linear circuit analysis.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This revision of a best-seller is a succinct introduction to basic electric circuit analysis with balanced emphasis on time domain and frequency domain methods. The Fifth Edition has retained the format and features that have been well received in previous editions, while being thoroughly revised to reflect recent trends and advances. The goal of this revision has been to clarify the flow of ideas through changes in order and emphasis, maintain a high degree of accessibility, and provide new examples and problems.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801332025021.0
Book Description Wiley, 1995. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 5. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX013320250X
Book Description Wiley, 1995. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P11013320250X