This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Getting Started with MATLAB: A Quick Introduction for Scientists and Engineers
· Gets you up and running with MATLAB in just a few hours
· Features the latest release of MATLAB
· Thoroughly introduces the basics you need to get started
· Contains six self-guided lessons (Chapter 2)
· Covers useful advanced MATLAB functions (Chapters 3-8)
· Works as a handy stand-alone tutorial
· Supplements any text that uses MATLAB
· Includes numerous new problems and examples
MATLAB is one of the most widely used tools in the field of engineering today. Its broad appeal lies in its interactive environment with hundreds of built-in functions for technical computation, graphics, and animation. It provides easy extensibility with its own high-level programming language. Getting Started with MATLAB: A Quick Introduction for Scientists and Engineers uses a casual writing style, enhanced by fun and appealing illustrations, to quickly and pleasantly teach readers to enjoy using this high-performance computation and visualization software.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Rudra Pratap, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.Review:
"Nice update to this compact and useful book. Better graphics and appropriate cartoons." --Jery Stedinger, Cornell University
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2001. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0195150147
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2001. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110195150147
Book Description Oxford University Press, USA, 2001. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0195150147