This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Supporting the 2007 syllabus at SL and HL, this edition was written by two IB examiners and was developed with the IB to most closely embody the IB way of teaching. Integrated data-based questions and assessment strategies support exceptional achievement, and free digital materials drive an active, hands-on approach to learning.
· Developed with the IB so you can trust in the right approach
· Packed with assessment support, directly from the IB
· Written by experienced IB Biology teachers, accurately matching the syllabus
· Real world connections truly capture the IB spirit, developing independent thinkers
· Includes coverage of the Core, AHL and all of the Options, with examination questions throughout to concretely build confidence
· Free digital material loaded with practicals and extra exercises, to fully strengthen learners
· Visual explanation simplifies challenging concepts, ensuring strong comprehension
· Includes support for CAS and the extended essay
· Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, challenging learners with fresh and topical TOK
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
`The Oxford IB course books are the best ever resource for both teachers and students. They are practical, insightful and fully in line with the IB Course outcomes.'
Pat Hanson, IB Coordinator, Academy of the Holy Cross, USA
`All of the Oxford IB course books are terrific.'
Carolyn Hawkins, IB Coordinator, Cookeville High School, USA
`We have adopted most of the Oxford course books for our school. We find them well written, well linked to TOK issues and age appropiate.'
Sheta Saha, IB Coordinator, Chatsworth International School, Singapore
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: New. Brand New Original Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery.This item may ship fro the US or other locations in India depending on your location and availability. Seller Inventory # AUDECC-34069
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0198389930
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0198389930