An authoritative text that covers both EU theories and EU institutions, European Union Politics, Third Edition, provides students with a solid introduction to the field.
* Presents carefully edited contributions from experts, providing students with comprehensive and stimulating content
* Assumes no background knowledge, making it accessible to students new to the subject
* Provides excellent learning features, including reader's guides, boxes of further information, key points, figures, questions, further reading, websites, and glossary
NEW TO THIS EDITION
* Additional editor Dr. Nieves Perez-Solorzano Borragan
* Two new chapters: Policy-Making in the European Union (Chapter 13) and Environmental Policy (Chapter 14)
* Coverage of differentiated European integration now incorporated within the new policy-making chapter
* The Lisbon Treaty incorporated within the text
* Updated Companion Website (www.oup.com/uk/orc/bin/9780199548637/) with resources for students--including interactive maps of Europe; interactive timeline of key events in the history of the EU; multiple choice questions; biographies of important figures in EU history; exam study guide; flashcard glossary; and links to OUP journal articles--and instructors (PowerPoint lecture slides; essay, seminar, and quiz questions; and boxes and figures from the textbook)
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Michelle Cini is Professor in European Politics and Jean Monnet Senior Lecturer in European Community Studies at the University of Bristol. Dr. Nieves Perez-Solorzano Borragan is Senior Lecturer in European Politics at the University of Bristol.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oxford Univ Pr, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 3rd edition. 530 pages. 9.25x7.25x1.00 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # __0199548633
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2010. Book Condition: new. Shiny and new! Expect delivery in 20 days. Bookseller Inventory # 9780199548637-1
Book Description Oxford University Press, USA, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Third Edition. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0199548633
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110199548633
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0199548633
Book Description Oxford University Press. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0199548633 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.0047539