This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Model predictive control is an indispensable part of industrial control engineering and is increasingly the "method of choice" for advanced control applications. Jan Maciejowski's book provides a systematic and comprehensive course on predictive control suitable for final year students and professional engineers. The first book to cover constrained predictive control, the text reflects the true use of the topic in industry.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Predictive Control with Constraints
Model predictive control is an indispensable part of industrial control engineering and is increasingly the method of choice for advanced control applications. Jan Maciejowski's book provides a systematic and comprehensive course on predictive control suitable for final year and graduate students, as well as practising engineers.
· Contains mini-tutorials on specialist topics, making the text suitable for self-study.
· Includes a chapter on industrial case studies, which illustrate the methods in practice.
· Provides worked examples and problems in each chapter.
· Promotes the use of Matlab throughout and includes an appendix on the Model Predictive Control Toolbox for Matlab.
· Describes several commercial predictive control products in an appendix.
· The book's Companion Web Site will contain both MATLAB and Simulink files, as well as a solutions manual.
This new text is designed for anyone who needs to get to grips with predictive control. It emphasizes the subject's relevance to a wide and growing range of engineering applications.
Jan Maciejowski is an internationally established controls researcher and respected author. He is currently a Reader in Control Engineering at the University of Cambridge, UK and Vice-President of the European Union Control Association. He has acted as an industrial consultant in both the UK and US. His previous text on Multivariable Feedback Design won the 1996 IFAC Triennial Control Engineering Textbook Award.
Jan M Maciejowski lectures in the Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge and is an exceptionally well-known name in the field.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description PEARSON EDUCACION. Condition: Muy Bueno / Very Good. Seller Inventory # 100000000853701
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2000. Condition: UsedAcceptable. book. Seller Inventory # M0201398230_4