Public Relations: A Value Driven Approach (5th Edition)
Updated in a new 5th edition, Public Relations: A Values-Driven Approachteaches students how to build ethical, productive relationships with strategic constituencies. Now with an engaging full-color design yet retaining its popular, attractive price for students, the fifth edition provides a valuable introduction to the contemporary dynamics of the field.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
- An exciting full-color design engages students and enhances the overall learning experience for visual learners.
- Social Media Apps, a NEW feature in every chapter, assess the impact of social media on the chapter topic.
- Analyses of new-media tactics, including consumer generated media, social media news releases, microblogging, social bookmarking, digital newsrooms, and mobile marketing prepare students for modern industry practices.
- Information on the Contingency Theory of Accommodation, the reflective paradigm, agenda building, due diligence, and heuristic versus theoretical approaches strengthens the book’s strong theoretical underpinnings.
- A chapter on Multimedia Message Development encourages students to focus on the application of critical thinking and creative thinking to multimedia messages.
- A vigorously updated feature program with 17 NEW Case Studies, 10 NEW QuickBreaks, and 6 NEW Memos from the Field keep the material fresh, relevant, and accessible.
- Latest reports on the status and future of the profession, including new data on salary, diversity, job duties, job satisfaction, use of social media, ethics challenges, set accurate expectations of working in public relations today.
- Analysis of the public relations implications of recent events, including the Great Recession, Wall Street scandals, global warming, health care, campaign financing, product recalls, changes in societal demographics, and the growth of social media offer students a broader context for understanding how the field continues to evolve.
- iPad version available. Public Relations: A Values Driven Approach 5e eText with MyCommunicationLab will be available in an iPad version for student use.
- Priced to give students value for their textbook dollar.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.