Strategies for Family Law in Florida provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on key strategies for representing clients in family law cases in Florida. Featuring partners from some of the state's leading law firms, these authors guide the reader through the process of developing a successful strategy, starting from the initial client meeting to the settlement of the case. These top lawyers offer advice on effectively handling complicated cases, avoiding common mistakes, and identifying client misconceptions about the process. From mediation to collaborative divorce, these leaders go through the various alternatives to litigation, and explain which dispute resolution method works best for different types of cases. This book also discusses recent Florida family law decisions and important legislative changes that attorneys should be aware of. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this challenging field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Rebecca Palmer, Lowndes Drosdick Doster Kantor & Reed PA - "Understanding the Intricacies of Practicing Family Law"
2. David T. Roberts, Roberts & Robold PA - Strategies for Coping with the Recent Changes to Florida's Alimony, Time-Sharing, and Child Support Laws"
3. Kim L. Picazio, Law Office of Kim L. Picazio PA - "Tips for Being a Successful Family Law Attorney"
4. Liz Alpert, Alpert Law PA - "Understanding the Practice of Family Law in Florida"
5. Donna Caruso Baccarella, Baccarella & Baccarella PA - "Being an Informed and Compassionate Family Law Attorney"
6. Cindy Lasky, The Lasky Law Firm - "New Timesharing Provisions under Florida Law: What Clients and Attorneys Need to Know"
7. Aubrey Ducker, The Law Offices of Aubrey Harry Ducker Jr. PLC - "Collaborative Law and Practice in Florida Family Law Cases"
Appendix A: "Exhibit 1" Collaborative Law Participation Agreement For Dissolution of Marriage Cases
Appendix B: What to Look for to Establish a Supportive Relationship
Appendix C: Helpful Resources
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110314289518
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0314289518
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. revised edition edition. 212 pages. 8.50x5.50x0.60 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 0314289518