Chapter 11 Bankruptcy and Restructuring Strategies provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on best practices for advising both creditors and debtors during Chapter 11 proceedings. Featuring partners from some of the nation's leading law firms, this book guides the reader through the uncertainty of today's restructuring and insolvency field and analyzes the trends that have been developing during the extended economic instability. With a focus on anticipating client needs and minimizing risks, these top lawyers reveal their proven strategies for assisting clients through the complex process of financial restructuring and considering alternatives to traditional plans of reorganization. Additionally, these leaders also highlight important bankruptcy-related court decisions that continue to interpret the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts on the keys to success within this complex field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Gregg M. Galardi, DLA Piper LLP (US) - "How to Successfully Navigate a Chapter 11 Filing"
2. Stephen D. Lerner and Kristin E. Richner, Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP - "Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: Topics and Trends in 2014"
3. Steven H. Felderstein and Jennifer E. Niemann, Felderstein Fitzgerald Willoughby & Pascuzzi LLP - "Chapter 11 Challenges for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses"
4. Rachel Jaffe Mauceri and James O. Moore, Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP - "Lessons for Distressed Investors from Chapter 11 Decisions in 2014"
5. David L. Barrack, Polsinelli - "Bankruptcy's Impact on Your Company's Intellectual Property Rights"
Appendix A: Motion to Appoint Chapter 11 Trustee
Appendix B: Research References
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson Reuters, 2015. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M031429354X
Book Description Aspatore Books, 2015. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 128 pages. 8.25x5.50x0.25 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 031429354X