Study Guide for Nursing Research: Methods and Critical Appraisal for Evidence-Based Practice
Updated to reflect the changes in the 6th edition, this book provides activities to help students learn key content, plus evidence-based practice activities.
- The companion Study Guide corresponds chapter-by-chapter to the LoBiondo-Wood & Haber textbook.
- An Introduction and Learning Outcomes at the beginning of each chapter assist students to focus on key content.
- Each chapter includes a wide variety of Activities to help the student integrate the content. Activities include fill-in-the-blank questions, scramble word exercises, matching questions, multiple-choice questions, crossword puzzles, and challenging critical-thinking questions.
- Additional Activities refer the student to research studies included in the text and ask the student to critique various aspects of the studies.
- Web-Based Activities - new to the 6th-edition Study Guide - send the student online to review and critically evaluate Internet-based information.
- Answers to the Activities, located in the back, facilitate self-study and provide the student with immediate feedback.
- Post-Tests at the end of each chapter allow faculty to check student mastery of the content. Answers are provided in the Instructor's Electronic Resource and on the Evolve instructor resources.
- For the proposed 6th edition, the Study Guide will be revised and updated to reflect the new chapters, evidence-based focus, and content of the updated textbook.
- One "Evidence-Based Practice Activity" will be added for most chapters, and these activities will be signalled by the addition of the same "EBP" icon used in the textbook.
- The Answer Key will be pulled out of the Appendix and will be highlighted for easy reference with a bleed tab along the edge of the page.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.