Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures: Volume 1, 11e
Practice and review the concepts presented in Merrill's Atlas! This popular workbook set includes anatomy labeling exercises, positioning exercises, self-tests, and an answer key. Types of exercises include matching, labeling and identifying anatomy, short-answer and multiple-choice questions, crosswords, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, identifying structures on radiographs, and identifying proper patient positioning. A must-have for radiography students!
- Exercises correspond to chapters in Merrill's Atlas, providing strong support for teaching and learning.
- Essential projections are those most frequently performed and determined to be necessary knowledge for entry-level competency.
- Anatomy and positioning exercises provide balanced coverage of both topics.
- Film evaluation exercises include radiographs with accompanying questions on why an image is inadequate, leading to fewer repeat exams in the practice environment.
- A wide variety of review exercises are used to cover different kinds of information.
- An abundance of labeling exercises include about 600 illustrations for labeling practice, ensuring that students recognize anatomical structures on actual radiographs, not just on line drawings.
- Comprehensive self-tests end each chapter, so that students can accurately gauge their comprehension of the material and measure their own progress.
- Pathology exercises help radiographers understand which projections will best demonstrate various pathologies.
- Additional exercises covering all chapters in Merrill's Atlas Volumes 1 and 2 and some in Volume 3, including:
- Compensating Filters
- Geriatric and Pediatric Radiography
- Mobile Radiography
- Surgical Radiography
- Computed Tomography
- Exercises to review abbreviations
- Exercises on aspects of digital imaging related to positioning and procedures
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A thorough review of anatomy and radiographic procedures, plus terminology
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.