Workbook for Paramedic Practice Today: Above and Beyond, Vol. 1
Designed to accompany Volume 1 of Paramedic Practice Today: Above and Beyond, this 2,219-item workbook provides practice and reinforcement of the key material covered in the textbook. Volume 1 of the workbook corresponds to the first volume of the textbook, matching the text chapter for chapter.
- Chapter Objectives serve as a checklist for learning.
- Multiple question formats include matching, short answer, multiple choice, true/false, labeling, drug dosage calculations, and case studies, testing your knowledge in a number of different ways.
- Short-answer questions often show your strengths and weaknesses most accurately, because you must think of the answer entirely on your own.
- Multiple-choice questions prepare you for this popular testing format.
- Labeling questions help visual learners.
- Case studies help you integrate your knowledge with real-life situations.
- Chapter Summaries provide bulleted lists of the main points in the book and serve as a reminder of the material that was covered in Volume 1 of the text.
- An answer key with rationales is included for all of the items in the workbook.
- A glossary includes key terms from both volumes of the textbook, providing you with a comprehensive quick reference for unfamiliar words.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.