This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Need help in your introductory economics course? This Study Guide, carefully prepared by the textbook author, offers a six-pronged approach to the review and practice of material in his text.
Each chapter parallels closely the content of the corresponding chapter in my text Principles of Macroeconomics, seventh edition. In order to give comprehensive and varied coverage, a six pronged approach has been developed:
1. Chapter Profiles provide an outline of each chapter, and Behavioral Objectives highlight the major concepts to be learned.
2. Case Studies show how the chapter's principles and concepts can be applied to major issues of public and private policy.
3. Limbering-up exercises in the form of Matching Questions and Completion Questions open the way to systematic review.
4. The numerous True-False and Multiple-Choice questions can be used for self-tests.
5. Discussion and Extension Questions provide stimulation for classroom discussions.
6. Short cases in the form of Problems simulate real-world situations and require you to work with actual data in tabular and diagrammatic form, thus demonstrating how to apply economic reasoning in the course of daily life.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Need help in your introductory economics course? This Study Guide, carefully prepared by the textbook author, offers a six-pronged approach to the review and practice of material in his text: Chapter Profiles and Behavioral Objectives, Case Studies, Matching Questions and Completion Questions, True-False and Multiple Choice Questions, Discussion and Extension Questions, Short cases in the form of Problems simulate real-world situations.About the Author:
The late Edwin Mansfield was for many years a distinguished professor of economics at the University of Pennsylvania. He was an internationally recognized expert in the economics of technology and industrial organization. His numerous texts, all published by W.W. Norton, have sold millions of copies around the world. In 1979, when Sino-American scientific agreements were finally reached, Mansfield was the first American economist to lecture in the People's Republic of China.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description W. W. Norton & Company, 1992. Paperback. Condition: New. 7. Seller Inventory # DADAX0393961745