This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The second edition of this best-selling textbook provides a comprehensive introduction to the theory and practice of quality in the context of management thinking. Fully revised and updated, it reviews the study of the quality movement throughout the twentieth century. The wide-ranging approach encompasses both traditional and contemporary approaches based on systems thinking.
Improvements on the first edition include:
* revised and updated chapters which explore the notion of quality in greater depth, and relate quality directly to organisational effectiveness
* consideration of the substantial changes brought about by the introduction of ISO9000:2000 and exploration of the links to IIP, ISO14000, ISO19000, Management Charter and the Business Excellence Model
* revised examination of Business Process Re-engineering which emphasizes the application of chaos and complexity theories
* a completely rewritten approach to statistical methods
* a new section on 'Skills Based Quality Management' - an approach to quality in the professional sector developed by the author and his colleagues
* an entirely new chapter dealing with the Business Excellence Model.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0415259193
Book Description Routledge, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110415259193
Book Description Routledge, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. 2. Seller Inventory # DADAX0415259193
Book Description Routledge, 2002. Paperback. Condition: NEW. 9780415259194 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. For all enquiries, please contact Herb Tandree Philosophy Books directly - customer service is our primary goal. Seller Inventory # HTANDREE0195351
Book Description Routledge. Condition: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW Softcover - This title is now printed on demand - please allow added time for shipment! A Brand New Quality Book from a Full-Time Veteran Owned Bookshop in business since 1992!. Seller Inventory # 3527388
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-0415259193
Book Description Routledge 2002-07-04, 2002. Condition: New. Brand new book, sourced directly from publisher. Dispatch time is 4-5 working days from our warehouse. Book will be sent in robust, secure packaging to ensure it reaches you securely. Seller Inventory # NU-TNFPD-00021348
Book Description Routledge, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0415259193n