Colloquial Korean provides a step-by-step course in Korean as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Korean in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Key features include:
· progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
· structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar
· an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
· realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
· useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
· additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Korean will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Korean.
The complete course comprises the book and audio materials. These are available to purchase separately in paperback, ebook, CD and MP3 format. The paperback and CDs can also be purchased together in the great-value Colloquials pack.
Paperback: 978-0-415-44478-1 (please note this does not include the audio)
CDs : 978-0-415-44479-8
eBook: 978-0-203-88960-2 (please note this does not include the audio, available from www.tandfebooks.com)
MP3s: 978-0-415-47079-7 (available from www.tandfebooks.com)
Pack : 978-0-415-77446-8 (paperback and CDs)
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Danielle Ooyoung is Assistant Professor in Korean Language and Culture at Ohio State University. In-Seok Kim is Professor of ESL and Applied linguistics at Dongduk Women’s University, Seoul, Korea.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110415444780
Book Description Routledge, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0415444780