Reinforce alphabet-recognition skills with these two-in-one stencils that feature uppercase letters and matching picture cards. Punch out the stencils from their cards to get both a positive and a negative image-children can trace either the outside or the inside of the stencils. Plastic-coated stencils are heavy duty for extra durability. Includes an activity guide and a pack of wipe-off crayons. Alphabet Stencils are designed to meet the following key instructional goals:
• naming the letters of the alphabet
• writing uppercase letters
• developing automaticity (fluency) with alphabet recognition skills
• distinguishing confusing letters
• identifying letter sounds For use with Grades PreK-1.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Teacher's Friend, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0439823935
Book Description Teacher's Friend, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110439823935