This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Practical strategies for building strong managerial skills!
With the new Fourth Edition of Becoming a Master Manager: A Competency Framework, you can build practical skills in every area of managerial competency--skills you'll need to thrive in the diverse situations and challenges of the new millennium! The text guides you through eight interactive learning modules covering different leadership roles, including director, producer, mentor, facilitator, coordinator, monitor, innovator, and broker.
Features designed to help you become a master manager:
* The text's Competing Values Framework helps you develop new ways of thinking about the competing tensions and demands that are placed on managers.
* The authors' unique skills-based approach prepares you for today's management challenges.
* A highly effective five-step learning model (assessment, learning, analysis, practice, and application) helps you develop core leadership competencies.
* Real-world managerial examples illustrate key concepts and offer insight into the roles that managers play in real companies.
* Coverage of timely topics such as emotional intelligence, mentoring/coaching, and life balance will help you keep pace with today's rapidly changing workplace.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Robert E. Quinn is the Margaret Elliott Tracy Collegiate Professor in Business Administration & Professor of Management and Organizations at the University of Michigan. He has published many papers and books on management and organization, but Professor Quinn is particularly interested in issues concerning leadership, vision and change. He has an applied orientation and has 25 years of experience in working with executives on issues of organizational change. He has been involved in the design and execution of numerous large-scale change projects. He has worked with a large percentage of the Fortune 500 companies. He teaches in both the MBA and Executive Education Programs at the University of Michigan and is known for innovative instructional efforts. Professor Quinn is also a fellow of the World Business Academy.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110470050772
Book Description Wiley, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. 4. Seller Inventory # DADAX0470050772
Book Description Wiley, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0470050772
Book Description Wiley. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0470050772 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.0237935
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-0470050772
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STR-0470050772
Book Description Wiley, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. 4. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0470050772n
Book Description Condition: New. This is Brand NEW. Seller Inventory # SintificD-01112018-10004