This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
* Animations -- Key physiological processes are brought to life. The CD contains a number of animations that help students comprehend key processes that change over time. The animations in Foundations are focused on cellular and molecular processes.
* Anatomy Reviews - Illustrations, histology, and cadaver photographs linked to function. These reviews aid student understanding of the processes and the anatomical features that are important in these processes.
* Interactive Exercises -- Relate to the animations and actively reinforce knowledge that has previously been studied. These exercises help reinforce critical thinking and problem solving skills. These exercises also present the students with a useful tool for gauging their understanding of the important concepts.
* Clinical Correlations - Provide relevancy to concepts and content. Not found in other software programs this extremely helpful to those students who are going on to study for a profession in allied health. This helps the students relate to the concepts they are studying.
* Concept Maps and Links - Promotes critical thinking - link content to the big picture. Not found in other programs, this helps students develop key problem solving skills
* Flexible Navigation - Dynamic tools allowing quick access to content the way you want it. The program is designed to let the user access the exact content when they need it.
* A number of Functionality tools including Presentation Values and Tools, a Notebook Feature and links to course websites, Blackboard or WebCT.
* Quality, Consistent, Solid Content - Written by instructors who have decades of experience teaching Anatomy and Physiology. These authors continue to teach and are familiar with the needs of today's students.
* Authoritative and Innovative Art Program - illustrated by medical illustrators and not just graphic artists. This is reflected in the high attention to detail and the intricacies found at the cellular and molecular level.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2008. DVD-ROM. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0470276614
Book Description Wiley, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. 3. Seller Inventory # DADAX0470276614
Book Description Wiley, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0470276614
Book Description Wiley, 2008. DVD-ROM. Condition: New. 3. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0470276614n