This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A comprehensive survey of theoretical and analytical issues to demonstrate the use of actual financial statement data including the latest developments in financial reporting. Features a comparative assessment of U.S. and international reporting requirements using their financial statements to illustrate essential differences. End-of-chapter material and problems are derived from annual reports of U.S. firms and, where appropriate, foreign companies.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
THE ANALYSIS AND USE OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, THIRD EDITION integrates accounting economic theory, and empirical research to provide a framework for financial statement analysis in a user-oriented context. Co-written by academics and practitioners, this is the only text that reaches students to first understand how financial statements are generated. Principles of analysis are then illustrated through the extensive use of actual corporate financial statements.
* NEW cases have been added to the web size to develop students' research and analytical skills.
* Accounting Standards (US and International) have been updated to reflect the latest pronouncements.
* Real companies used to illustrate financial analysis techniques.
* End-of-chapter problem material based on US and non - US financial statements such as Holmen, Roche & Takada Chemical.
* Comprehensive coverage of financial statement analysis tools and techniques.
* Companion Web site which includes annual reports of companies featured in the third edition, appendices, cases, plus updates for new financial accounting standards.
Gerald I. White, Grace & White, Inc.
Ashwinpaul C. Sondhi, Columbia University
Haim D. Fried, New York University
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description John Wiley & Sons Inc. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0471011657 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.1173941
Book Description John Wiley & Sons Inc, 1994. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110471011657