This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A unique, state-of-the-art guide to wireless integrated circuit design.
With wireless technology rapidly exploding, there is a growing need for circuit design information specific to wireless applications. Presenting a single-source guidebook to this dynamic area, industry expert Ulrich Rohde and writer David Newkirk provide researchers and engineers with a complete set of modeling, design, and implementation tools for tackling even the newest IC technologies. They emphasize practical design solutions for high-performance devices and circuitry, incorporating ample examples of novel and clever circuits from high-profile companies. They also provide excellent appendices containing working models and CAD-based applications.
RF/Microwave Circuit Design for Wireless Applications offers:
* Introduction to wireless systems and modulation types
* A systematic approach that differentiates between designing for battery-operated devices and base-station design
* A comprehensive introduction to semiconductor technologies, from bipolar transistors to CMOS to GaAs MESFETs
* Clear guidelines for obtaining the best performance in discrete and integrated amplifier design
* Detailed analysis of available mixer circuits applicable to the wireless frequency range
* In-depth explanations of oscillator circuits, including microwave oscillators and ceramic-resonator-based oscillators
* A thorough evaluation of all components of wireless synthesizers
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
ULRICH L. ROHDE, PhD, is Chairman of Synergy Microwave Corporation, Paterson, New Jersey. Extensively published in the areas of microwave and software engineering, he is the author of Microwave and Wireless Synthesizers: Theory and Design, available from Wiley.
DAVID P. NEWKIRK is a technical writer with Ansoft Corporation, Elmwood Park, New Jersey, and formerly with Synergy Microwave Corporation.
"...recommended for...libraries with collections in electrical and electronic engineering." (E-Streams, Vol. 4, No. 11, November 2001)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley-Interscience, 2000. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110471298182
Book Description Wiley-Interscience, 2000. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0471298182