This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Fast Forward MBA in Business Math brings you the information you need when you need it most-now!
This practical, easy-to-use guide gives you instant access to such crucial business math concepts as algebra, time value of money, and statistics. In short, lively segments using real-world examples, Professor Peter Garrity of Columbia Business School delivers the facts you need to master everyday business math problems-whether in product development, forecasting budgets, or even starting a business. You'll find brief descriptions of key business math concepts, tips on real-world applications, compact case studies, and technology shortcuts.
Here are all the tools you need to manage even the most intricate business math problems. You'll discover:
* How to master the basic quantitative skills that are part of any business environment, such as future and present value, internal rate of return, and net present value
* Tips for using the latest software and technology tools to solve business math problems
* How to use statistics for decision making, such as descriptive statistical analysis and regression
* And much more
From the creators of the bestselling Portable MBA series comes The Fast Forward MBA . . .
* A quick way to brush up on new ideas
* An easy-to-use format that fits in any briefcase
* Real-world information that you can put to use now!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
PETER GARRITY, PhD, is a professor at Columbia University Business School and teaches in the MBA and Executive MBA programs. He has developed and implemented applied mathematics instruction to J.P. Morgan, PaineWebber, Chase Manhattan Bank, and others.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 1999. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0471315036
Book Description Wiley, 1999. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0471315036
Book Description Wiley, 1999. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110471315036
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-0471315036