This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Prevent program bugs right from the start and quickly exterminate existing ones!
Bug Proofing VISUAL BASIC(r)
Let's face it, most programs with more than ten lines of code contain bugs. And as you know, the longer a bug exists in a system, the harder it becomes to locate and repair. Help is here! Packed with code, this practical guide shows you how to write effective, error-free programs and, best of all, how to test your programs at crucial stages of development. You'll find out how to handle unexpected bugs that do occur and how to locate and fix them quickly. You'll get bug prevention and repair techniques that just aren't available anywhere else! You'll get the kind of advice and information that usually only comes from years and years of hard-won experience! You'll find out:
* How to design bug-free programs
* How to code proactively to prevent bugs before they start
* How to write code that exposes bugs instead of hiding them
* How to catch bugs before they do any serious harm
* How to find bugs using tools like the debugger and code profiler
* How to use debug and runtime versions of a program to make debugging easier
* How to use On Error statements to handle unexpected conditions
* How to record information automatically, so you can fix bugs after users encounter them
* How to use proven methods to find errors quickly
* How to create and analyze special foolproof tests for errors
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
ROD STEPHENS is a contract software engineer specializing in algorithm and graphical user interface design. A former senior member of the technical staff at GTE, Rod also conducted research and taught algorithms at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He is a well-known columnist and the author of five bestselling Wiley books: Visual Basic Graphics Programming; Advanced Visual Basic Techniques; Custom Controls Library; Ready-to-Run Visual Basic Algorithms, Second Edition; and Ready-to-Run Delphi 3.0 Algorithms.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0471323519 A brand-new, unused copy in perfect condition. Five star seller - Buy with confidence!. Seller Inventory # Z0471323519ZN
Book Description John Wiley & Sons. Condition: New. pp. 416. Seller Inventory # 7578949
Book Description Wiley, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0471323519
Book Description Wiley, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110471323519
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-0471323519
Book Description Wiley, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0471323519n