This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A modern, hands-on approach to doing SAD--in UML!
Get the core skills you need to actually do systems analysis and design with this highly practical, hands-on approach to SAD using UML! Authors Alan Dennis, Barbara Haley Wixom, and David Tegarden guide you through each part of the SAD process, with clear explanations of what it is and how to implement it, along with detailed examples and exercises that allow you to practice what you've learned.
Now updated to include UML Version 2.0 and revised, this Second Edition features a new chapter on the Unified Process, increased coverage of project management, and more examples.
* Written in UML: The text takes a contemporary, object-oriented approach using UML.
* Focus on doing SAD: After presenting the how and what of each major technique, the text guides you through practice problems and then invites you to use the technique in a project.
* Rich examples of both success and failure: Concepts in Action boxes describe how real companies succeeded and failed in performing the activities in the chapters.
* Project approach: Each chapter focuses on a different step in the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process. Topics are presented in the order in which they are encountered in a typical project.
* A running case: This case threaded throughout the text allows you to apply each concept you have learned.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dr. Alan R. Dennis is a professor of internet systems at Indiana University. He has written over 60 journal articles and has published 4 books. He is the senior editor for the MIS Quarterly and also serves on the editorial board for the Journal of MIS, Association for MIS, Computer Mediated Communication and the International Journal of e-Collaboration.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0471348066 Paperback. Book Condition: New. This is an International Edition. Brand new. Seller Inventory # INDMKT-9788126508648
Book Description Wiley, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: New. 2. Seller Inventory # DADAX0471348066
Book Description Wiley, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110471348066
Book Description Wiley, 2004. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0471348066
Book Description Wiley. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0471348066 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.0246875
Book Description Wiley, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: New. 2. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0471348066n
Book Description Wiley, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: New. NEW TEXTBOOK-SHIPS WITH EMAILED TRACKING. Seller Inventory # Sep18-9780471348061