This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
* Key equations are followed by a brief explanation to increase student comprehension of important mathematical concepts.
* Modern op amp is presented as a versatile linear circuit element.
* Highly motivational use of op amps with SPICE for exploratory active circuit design.
* SPICE tutorial material placed in clearly marked sections that can be skipped or de-emphasized. No reliance on SPICE or other computer methods in the remaining sections.
* Balanced emphasis given to the complementary time, phasor, and domain approaches which are the core of modern linear circuit analysis.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This revision of a best-seller is a succinct introduction to basic electric circuit analysis with balanced emphasis on time domain and frequency domain methods. The Fifth Edition has retained the format and features that have been well received in previous editions, while being thoroughly revised to reflect recent trends and advances. The goal of this revision has been to clarify the flow of ideas through changes in order and emphasis, maintain a high degree of accessibility, and provide new examples and problems.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 1995. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110471365831
Book Description Wiley, 1995. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0471365831
Book Description Wiley. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0471365831 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.0247021
Book Description Somerset, New Jersey, U.S.A.: John Wiley & Sons Inc, 1995. Hardcover. Condition: New. Ship out 1-2 business day,Brand new,US edition, Free tracking number usually 2-4 biz days delivery to worldwide Same shipping fee with US, Canada,Europe country, Australia, item will ship out from either LA or Asia g. Seller Inventory # ABE-9943642726