* The Navigator -- the centerpiece of the learning system that empowers students to succeed consists of
* A checklist at the beginning of each chapter, outlining text features and study skills needed
* A series of check boxes to prompt students to use the learning aids in the chapter, and set priorities while studying
* Accounting in Action and Technology in Action boxes give students glimpses into the real world of business-including Ethics Insights, International Insights, e-Business Insights, and Business Insights.
* Student and Instructor Approved Pedagogy includes marginal accounting equation analyses, and financial statements and ratio analysis throughout the text. The strategic use of color, photographs, and illustrations, rated #1 in instructor satisfaction.
* Infographics -- These memorable visual reminders help students visualize and apply accounting concepts to the real world.
* Unparalleled Readability -- Students using Accounting Principles rated their text "easy to read" more frequently than students using other accounting principles textbooks. The new edition continues to reflect this conversational style and highly rated clarity.
* Useful, Thought-Provoking End-of-Chapter Material -- including Self-Study Questions, Questions, Brief Exercises, Exercises, A & B Problem Sets and Broadening Your Perspective which is divided into two sections:
* Financial Reporting and Analysis -- includes financial reporting problems, comparative analysis problems, Interpreting Financial Statements: A Global Focus, and Exploring the Web exercises.
* Critical Thinking -- includes Group Decision Case, Communication Activity, and Ethics Case.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0471391638
Book Description Wiley, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Volume 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0471391638