* Animations -- Key physiological processes are brought to life. The CD contains a number of animations that help students comprehend key processes that change over time. The animations in Foundations are focused on cellular and molecular processes.
* Anatomy Reviews - Illustrations, histology, and cadaver photographs linked to function. These reviews aid student understanding of the processes and the anatomical features that are important in these processes.
* Interactive Exercises -- Relate to the animations and actively reinforce knowledge that has previously been studied. These exercises help reinforce critical thinking and problem solving skills. These exercises also present the students with a useful tool for gauging their understanding of the important concepts.
* Clinical Correlations - Provide relevancy to concepts and content. Not found in other software programs this extremely helpful to those students who are going on to study for a profession in allied health. This helps the students relate to the concepts they are studying.
* Concept Maps and Links - Promotes critical thinking - link content to the big picture. Not found in other programs, this helps students develop key problem solving skills
* Flexible Navigation - Dynamic tools allowing quick access to content the way you want it. The program is designed to let the user access the exact content when they need it.
* A number of Functionality tools including Presentation Values and Tools, a Notebook Feature and links to course websites, Blackboard or WebCT .
* Quality, Consistent, Solid Content - Written by instructors who have decades of experience teaching Anatomy and Physiology. These authors continue to teach and are familiar with the needs of today's students.
* Authoritative and Innovative Art Program - illustrated by medical illustrators and not just graphic artists. This is reflected in the high attention to detail and the intricacies found at the cellular and molecular level.
* Pentium 166 or higher
* 32MB RAM v4x speed CD-ROM drive
* 800x600 screen resolution, hi-color mode
* Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows NT
* Windows compatible sound card
* Internet Explorer v5.0 or Netscape Navigator V4.7 or higher versions.
* PowerPC G3 233 MHz
* 64 MB RAM
* 4x speed CD-ROM drive
* 800 x 600 resolution 256 colours
* Mac OS 8.1 and above
* Internet Explorer v5.0 or Netscape Navigator V4.7 or higher versions
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2006. CD-ROM. Book Condition: Good. Satisfaction 100% guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # mon0001326988