Your effective tutorial for mastering Earth Science
Why CliffsQuickReview Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you need—fast!
Written by teachers and educational specialists
About the contents:
The Earth's Structure
* Earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanoes
* Oceans and features of the ocean floor
* Earth's layers
* Plate tectonics, hot spots and pole
* Landscape formationreversal patterns
* Rocks and minerals; rock and fossil dating
* Atmosphere, storms, and forecasting
* Water and climate
* Insolation and the seasons
* Weathering and agents of erosion
* Comets, asteroids, and meteoroids
* Motions of the earth, moon, and sun
* Kepler's laws of planetary motion
* Origin of the universe
Review and Resources
* Chapter-end quizzes
* Comprehensive end-of-book quiz
* Glossary of key terms
* Appendix of topic-related resources and websites
We take great notes—and make learning a snap
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Scott Ryan teaches earth science at Ardsley Middle School in Ardsley, New York.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Bookseller Inventory # 97804717893760000000
Book Description Wiley Publishing Inc., 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0471789372
Book Description Wiley Publishing Inc. Book Condition: Brand New. Ships from USA. FREE domestic shipping. Bookseller Inventory # 0471789372
Book Description Cliff Notes, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. illustrated edition. 240 pages. 8.25x5.50x0.50 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0471789372
Book Description Wiley Publishing Inc., 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110471789372