Items related to Thread Through Time: Threshold to Eternity

Thread Through Time: Threshold to Eternity - Softcover

9780615565620: Thread Through Time: Threshold to Eternity
View all copies of this ISBN edition:

Ribiab and his three friends have survived their first encounter with the Army of Darkness. His next encounter with this Army was on Earth, and even though he had no memory of his previous battles or the vows he made to succeed, he returned victorious. When Marash struggled to complete extreme trials during his turn on Earth, Ribiab was permitted to provide assistance. Now Elias and Shroba have been sent to Earth, and Ribiab continues to help them whenever permissible. He uses every means allowed to save Shroba from succumbing to the whisperings of the Defiant Ones. Will he succeed or will Shroba lose his eternal exaltation and entice Elias to follow him? When Elias loses hope of ever finding an eternal soul mate, Ribiab strives to comfort him, recruiting help from others who knew Elias before he went to Earth. Later, when Satan is unleased one last time to destroy mankind, Ribiab compels Elias to engage in the final battle to save those who have never been exposed to the temptations of the Defiant Ones.

"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.

About the Author:
Author: Richard Green Growing up in Idaho provided a childhood that many would believe to be fiction. As a youth I bounced back and forth between what was right and trying to walk the edge of destruction; leaving me very acquainted with both forces present on this earth. As an adult, my family has lived in many locations, yet Salt Lake City has been considered home for more than twenty years. Being interested in tearing apart and putting together my bikes as a child grew into a life long hobby of building and painting custom motorcycles and cars. My work career has been as diverse and evolving as every other aspect of my life. The recession of the 80's caused me to move from construction to the security of Telecommunications. Later, again finding myself back in construction, the recent recession sent me scurrying for my former career in Telecom. This life full of turmoil and amazing experiences provided a vast library to pull stories from. However, the desire to create this series of books came from living in a family that has been threaded together through generations. My wife and three daughters added a dimension of love and memories that has given my life true purpose. Another driving force has been my spiritual experiences and the search to gain the knowledge of what it all means. God has granted me an amazing experience on this earth, and even greater, the ability to see that it is an amazing experience. Author: Anita McGehee My six younger siblings and I grew up in Idaho and were raised in the Church. Although I went through the motions I never developed a testimony of my own. When I was nineteen, I moved to Seattle. Within a few years, I was married and had a baby boy. My husband joined the church but soon divorced largely due to religious differences. My love of writing began with keeping a journal. Through personal journals of ancestors, I realized how “family” extends far beyond our parents, brothers and sisters. Nearly every story I have ever written involved relationships that extended from the pre-existence to earthly families. Personal inspiration eventually brought my eternal companion into my life, and we made our home in Poulsbo, Washington. Though he has completed his test on earth, living near my son, his family, and extended family members makes it easy to recognize the thread through time that binds us all together.

"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.

(No Available Copies)

Search Books:

Create a Want

If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!

Create a Want

Top Search Results from the AbeBooks Marketplace