· A B&B guidebook with a difference, containing great places to stay and things to do in the area: museums and galleries, historic sites, beaches, restaurants, nightlife, performing arts, festivals, shopping, parks, gardens, and skiing, biking, and other sports. You'll find everything you need in a B&B guidebook:
· A handpicked selection of wonderful places to stay, chosen by professional travel writers. No inn can buy its way in--and that can't be said of all B&B guides.
· Critical reviews of each B&B, unlike those in other guides, where innkeepers often write themselves up. Here, writers with lots of experience in judging inns tell you what's wonderful about each spot they inspect (fireplaces and four-poster beds, hot tubs and antique armoires, gourmet breakfasts and lavish teas, and more). They also point out the quirks and counsel you on which rooms to reserve--and which to avoid.
· Loads of information on the innkeepers, location, ambience, decor, restrictions, rates, amenities, baths (private or shared), and recreational facilities.
· Comprehensive charts comparing B&Bs' facilities and features, to make it easy for you to find the B&B that suits you best.
· All inns visited anew for each revision.
· State maps.
· Illustrations of top B&Bs.
· B&B reservation services.
· Covers six states.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's, 1993. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0679025634
Book Description Fodors Travel Publications Inc.,U.S., 1993. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Dispatched, from the UK, within 48 hours of ordering. This book is in Brand New condition. Bookseller Inventory # CHL2410547
Book Description Fodor's, 1993. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2nd. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0679025634