Shows how to plan new electrical service; run cable; install fixtures, fans, lights, and switches; and connect circuits.
Simple detailed steps guide homeowners through each project.
More than 400 photos and illustrations present clear instructions.
Prestart checklists show up front necessary tools, materials, skills, and preparations.
Bonus Information boxes provide solutions for unusual situations.
Stanley Pro Tips warn of pitfalls and offer shortcuts to make work easier, faster, and safer.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* Easy Step-By-Step Directions
* New Circuits and Fixtures
* Complete Projects Made Easy
Stanley Advanced Wiring teaches you how to:
* Plan new electrical service for your home
* Run cable through finished and unfinished rooms
* Install fixtures, fans, lights, and switches
* Add outdoor wiring
* Connect new circuits to service panels
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Stanley, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0696213184
Book Description Stanley, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110696213184
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New. Bookseller Inventory # A12046