This separate compendium of tables used with Sokal/Rohlf, Biometry, Third Edition, eliminates the inconvenience of having to turn back and forth within the text to refer to data. It can also be used with other texts, or as an independent research resource.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Created by the authors of Biometry, Fourth Edition, Statistical Tables is an excellent resource for students and researchers that can be used in conjunction with Biometry, Fourth Edition, or as a standalone supplement. Statistical Tables includes new tables and graphs important to the understanding of key concepts in statistics.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
* Revised tables for the delta-corrected Kolmogorov-Smirnov test
* New graphs for estimating power and sample sizes in the analysis of variance, testing correlations, and goodness of fit tests
* New tables for the Shapiro-Wilk test for normality
* New table for Spearman's rank correlation coefficient
* New tables for one- and two-sided Dunnett's tests to compare means against a control
* New table for the maximum studentized range distribution used for multiple comparisons in two-way tables
Please use the following ISBN to order a copy of Biometry, Fourth Edition, with Statistical Tables: 1-4641-1519-2.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: New. This Book is in Good Condition; Customer Satisfaction Comes First.Delivery Time 4-12 days. 100% Money back Guaranteed!!!. Bookseller Inventory # 071672412X
Book Description W. H. Freeman, 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M071672412X
Book Description W. H. Freeman, 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P11071672412X
Book Description W. H. Freeman. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 071672412X New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.0882892
Book Description W. H. Freeman. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 071672412X. Bookseller Inventory # 56.MCONCHA9780716724124