From the author of market-leading Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, this unique review book gives you 5,000 additional NCLEX-RN® practice questions all organized according to the NCLEX-RN® test plan. Like all of Linda Silvestri's review books, detailed rationales are provided for all answer choices, plus comprehensive test-taking strategies, and references to Elsevier nursing textbooks. This review also includes many critical thinking and alternate item formats, plus a comprehensive exam consisting of 300 questions.
Please check out these other great NCLEX-RN® review books from Linda Silvestri:
· Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination (9781416037088)
· Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Exam PDA Software Powered by Skyscape (9781416048510)
· Saunders Strategies for Success for the NCLEX-RN® Examination (9781416000952)
· Strategies for Alternate Item Formats for the NCLEX-RN® Exam (9781416038412)
· Saunders Q & A Review Cards for the NCLEX-RN® Exam (9781416047261)
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Get ready for the new NCLEX-RNŽ exam with the ONLY review book organized by Client Needs!About the Author:
Linda Anne Silvestri, MSN, RN, Assistant Professor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI; President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Charlestown, RI
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Saunders, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110721603521
Book Description Saunders, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 3. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0721603521