Youmans Neurological Surgery Fifth Edition, Online Electronic edition; PIN Code and User Guide to Continually Updated Online Reference
Tap into all of the latest knowledge and expertise in your field ... in print and online! Both a user-friendly printed reference and a fully searchable web site, this e-dition of Dr. Winn's classic text gives you two fast ways to find expert solutions to the clinical challenges that arise in your practice. Regular updates online ensure that you'll always have access to the most current information!
- Equips you with state-of-the-art, evidence-based guidance to help you offer your patients the best possible outcomes.
- Includes more than 3100 (100 in full color) outstanding illustrations that show you exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
- Uses highly structured full-color page layouts inside the printed 4-volume set to make reference effortless.
- Offers rapid access to the answers you need via the fully searchable web site.
- Delivers regular updates online, overseen by the authors, to keep you continually apprised of important new clinical developments.
- Lets you download all of the book's illustrations for use in electronic presentations.
- Links references to the corresponding MEDLINE abstracts to simplify further research.
Purchase of this product includes a limited personal license for use exclusively by the individual who has purchased the product. This license and access to the web site operates strictly on the basis of a single user per PIN. The sharing of passwords is strictly prohibited, and any attempt to do so will invalidate the password.
The license and access may not be lent, resold, or otherwise circulated. Full details of the license and terms and conditions of use are available upon registration.Your purchase of Youmans Neurological Surgery Online, 5th Edition entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A publishing tour de force...An indispensable, encyclopedic source for nearly everything neurosurgical...The only place necessary for a neurosurgeon desiring information on a particular topic." - The Spine Journal
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.