Pocket Radiologist Chest: Top 100 Diagnoses
This portable, easy-to-use title in the Pocket Radiologist series focuses on the 100 most important diagnoses in chest imaging. For each diagnosis, it presents 2 radiologic images/illustrations as well as consistent, bulleted summaries of key facts; imaging findings; differential diagnosis; clinical issues; pathologic features; and references. Leading experts present guidance on diagnosing the most common chest problems using the most effective modalities available.
- 16 volumes cover a wide range of radiologic specialties, including musculoskeletal imaging · head and neck imaging · neuroimaging · chest imaging · ultrasound · cardiac imaging · spine imaging · vascular imaging · pediatric imaging · gastrointestinal/genitourinary imaging · and emergency imaging.
- Two different formats suit the needs of any practitioner:
- The PDA versions of these resources―simple to install on any Palm® or Pocket PC are extremely user-friendly and require very little practice to use. They can be purchased on a retail CD-ROM or downloaded from the Website: www.PocketRadiologist.com
- The paperback versions average 320 pages in length and are 5" x 8" in size―so they can be carried and consulted anytime, anywhere.
- For each diagnosis, readers will find 1 - 2 radiologic images/illustrations, plus lists of Key Facts · Imaging Findings · Differential Diagnosis · Clinical Issues · Pathologic Features · and References.
- Imaging Findings include General Features · CT Findings · and MR findings, as well as Other Modality Findings and Imaging Recommendations (where appropriate).
- Pathologic Features detail General Pathology · Gross Pathologic/Surgical Features · Microscopic Features · and Staging or Grading Criteria.
- Clinical Issues address Presentation as well as Natural History and Treatment and Prognosis (where relevant).
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.