This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Ultimate Atlas of the World provides a fact-filled and exciting journey in which young readers can explore for themselves the world and its people.
Each region is examined in depth, showing its position on the globe and its terrain and landscape. Children can find out about the world's systems of government and how its people live and work. Fact boxes contain important information such as capital city, population, language and currency, and history pages give a valuable timeline of the important events in each country's past.
- Color illustrations and photographs throughout
- Locator globes and flags for every country
- Packed with facts and information on a vast ranges of issues
- Unique history section with a chronology of important people and events
- Includes important sections on ecology and the environment
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Parragon Plus, 1999. Hardcover. Condition: New. Ultimate Atlas of the World Brand new item sourced directly from publisher. Packed securely in tight packaging to ensure no damage. Shipped from warehouse on same/next day basis. Seller Inventory # 1111-9780752532790
Book Description Parragon Plus, 1999. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0752532790
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STR-0752532790