This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
* Includes quick assessment tests at the beginning of each chapter as well as a prep test at the end.
* Presents the material in a down-to-earth, jargon-free style for real studying and understanding.
* Provides hundreds of randomly generated test questions on the enclosed CD-ROM.
* Offers timed and untimed versions of the practice tests on the CD-ROM.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
CD-ROM includes hundreds of sample exam questions
The fun and easy way(TM) to study for the exam - all the rewards in half the time!
Here's the CISSP test-prep guide you've been waiting for - a For Dummies book-and-software package that actually makes studying fun. Prepared by two CISSP-certified experts and packed with proven tips and practice exams, it's all you need to get up to speed on all ten domains of the (ISC)2 Common Body of Knowledge - and pass the test!
All this on the bonus CD-ROM
* Dummies Test Engine, our exclusive, fully customizable test-prep software featuring hundreds of sample questions
* CISSP test-prep demo from Boson Software
* RFC documents from the Internet Engineering Task Force
System Requirements: PC running Windows 98/2000/Me/XP, Windows NT 4 or later. See the About the CD appendix for details and complete system requirements.
Lawrence Miller is a systems security consultant with over nine years of experience.
Peter Gregory is the author of two books on Solaris security.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description For Dummies, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0764516701
Book Description For Dummies, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0764516701