* This groundbreaking book gets would-be filmmakers and editors quickly and easily up to speed on the latest release of Adobe Premiere
* Teaches the full range of Adobe Premiere tools and techniques through the re-creation of a complete video project
* Readers learn by doing as they work through the project, editing clips, adding transitions, working with sound, creating special effects, and more
* By the end of the book, readers have created a dynamic, professionalquality video-and have gained a professional-level competency with Adobe Premiere
* CD-ROM contains all of the files and materials needed to complete the project in the book
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Due to mastering problems, the files required to complete the introductory tutorial, the Confidence Builder, were omitted from the Premiere Complete Course CD. For immediate assistance, call Wiley Customer Care at 800-762-2974 or 317-572-3994 if you are outside the United States. You can also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will provide the direct link to download the necessary files.From the Back Cover:
Written by an Adobe Premiere expert and illustrated throughout in full color, this Complete Course shows you how to master the full range of Premiere tools and techniques while working on a single project. Sixteen sessions and more than 100 step-by-step tutorials, accompanied by vivid color images and screen shots, walk you through the creation of a ninety-second travel promotion video from start to finish. After completing the course, you’ll have an impressive portfolio piece – and a thorough understanding of Premiere 6.5 fundamentals.
System Requirements: PC: Pentium III, Windows 98 or higher, 128 MB of RAM, 600 MB hard drive. Mac: G3 or faster, OS 10.1.3, 64 MB RAM, 600MB hard drive.
See the About the CD Appendix for details and complete system requirements.
Seybold Seminars and Seybold Publications are leaders in helping graphic design and Web professionals understand and work with the latest digital technologies. For information, go to
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000427395
Book Description Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. annotated edition. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0764518968
Book Description Book Condition: New. Dust Jacket Condition: New. Brand new, Perfect condition, Satisfaction Guaranteed, 24x7 Customer Service-0414142773. book. Bookseller Inventory # newabe-7210