Exercises build gradually so that by the end of the book, readers will have created a Flash-based Web site that contains several Web pages.
* CD-ROM contains all raw files needed to reconstruct the project, plus "iteration" files for each session.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Written by a Macromedia Flash expert and illustrated throughout in full color, this Complete Course shows you how to master the full range of Flash tools and techniques while working on a single project. Twelve sessions and more than 80 step-by-step tutorials, accompanied by vivid color images and screen shots, walk you through the creation of a beautiful, fully functional Flash Web site, from start to finish. After completing the course, you'll have an impressive portfolio piece - and a thorough understanding of Flash fundamentals.
* Edit and refine sound with the Flash MX Sound Editor
* Use the bandwidth profiler to analyze bandwidth consumption
* Create realistic animation
* Trial versions of Macromedia Flash MX, Dreamweaver MX, Fireworks MX, SiteSpring, and Freehand
* Artwork and tutorials from the book
William B. Sanders is the author of Server-Side Flash, Flash ActionScript f/x, and more than 40 other computer-related books. He is a professor at the University of Hartford, where he teaches Interactive Information Technology and works with faculty and students to develop Web applications.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description John Wiley & Sons. Book Condition: New. pp. 352. Bookseller Inventory # 7598589