* Offers step-by-step instructions for more than 190 optimizing tasks, including streamlining a Start menu, preventing unnecessary programs from wasting memory, improving monitor performance, and printing faster and more efficiently
* The ideal resource for intermediate to advanced visual learners who want to speed up a dragging computer, understand how to prevent bottlenecks in the future, and enhance network performance and reliability
* Addresses how to identify and troubleshoot common problems and how to check and protect a PC from viruses
* Explores different tools to get the job done and looks at which ones are best suited for different tasks
* Includes an explanation of how to assemble a collection of essential freeware and shareware utilities and get optimum performance with hardware upgrades
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"One picture is worth a thousand words." If you prefer instructions that show you how rather than tell you why, then this intermediate to advanced level reference is for you. Hundreds of succinctly captioned, step-by-step screen shots reveal how to perform more than 175 tasks that produce optimal PC performance, including:
Joe Kraynak has been writing and editing training manuals and computer books for over fifteen years. His long list of computer books includes Internet: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks, Google: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks, Master Visually: Creating Web Pages, and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Computer Basics. Joe has a Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy and Creative Writing and a Master’s degree in English Literature from Purdue University.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # AIND-26756
Book Description Visual. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0764577875 Brand New Book in Perfect Condition.Fast Shipping with tracking number. Bookseller Inventory # YGDA-DBSPD-05601
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # AUSBNEW-26756
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-FEB-59908
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Bookseller Inventory # SHUB59908
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New, US edition. Excellent Customer Service. Bookseller Inventory # ABEUSA-59908
Book Description Visual. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0764577875 Brand New Delivery in 4-14 business days. Bookseller Inventory # UNIV-325-9780764577871
Book Description Visual, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0764577875
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. U.S.Edition ,Brand New,Paperback,Perfect Condition. Printed in English. excellent Quality, and Printing in English language. Quick delivery by USPS/UPS/DHL/FEDEX/ARAMEX ,Customer satisfaction guaranteed. We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose. Bookseller Inventory # ABEORGSCB8402
Book Description John Wiley(Original). Book Condition: New. This is an Int'l Edition. Please note: We do not ship to PO Boxes, please provide us with your complete delivery address. Bookseller Inventory # DXPCBS1MAR-4806