This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
His Revolutionary Love shows teen girls how a relationship with Jesus can meet their deepest desires—from the need for identity and significance to being seen by someone as beautiful.
Featuring personal stories of the author that don't gloss over her frustrations and failings—as well as stories from teens who are experiencing the pressures, difficulties, and confusion so many young women face—this book shows teen girls how Jesus' unchanging love changes absolutely everything.
When a teen girl reads His Revolutionary Love, she will:
· Hear the story of a young girl who discovered the love of Jesus as a teen and, through God’s Word, built a foundation of love in her life that has impacted all of her relationships.
· Read quotes from other teen girls who struggle with self-esteem and acceptance.
· Understand that Jesus loves her perfectly and unconditionally.
· Know that Jesus doesn’t want her to just serve him; he wants her to accept his love and love him wholeheartedly.
· Build a solid foundation for her faith that will give her the stability to live with purpose, acceptance, and confidence in who she was created to be.
· Find guidance for deepening this limitless relationship.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
As a youth worker and a mother of three teenagers, Lynn Cowell interacts with teens on a daily basis. While working with youth through one-on-one mentoring, leading teen small groups, and conducting teen conferences, she sees the struggles that teen girls have when they try to live without the truth of God’s passion for them as their foundation.
Lynn is a part of the Proverbs 31 Ministries’ speaking team, where her specialty is teen and mother/daughter conferences. For more than twenty years she has taught children, teens, and women through Bible studies and mentoring. Lynn leads P31's teen ministry, Radical Revolution, which equips young women to be leaders in their generation through speaking and writing.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Standard Publishing, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0784729816
Book Description Standard Publishing, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110784729816
Book Description Standard Publishing. Condition: New. Paperback. Worldwide shipping. FREE fast shipping inside USA (express 2-3 day delivery also available). Tracking service included. Ships from United States of America. Seller Inventory # 0784729816
Book Description Standard Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0784729816 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0340421