This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Top 25 Must-See Sights
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience Washington, D.C.
· Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
· D.C.'s top attractions, from the museums of the Smithsonian Institution to the U.S. Capitol
· Spectacular views of the city from the Kennedy Center and the Old Post Office Building Tower
· Best itineraries covering Capitol Hill, the White House,and Dupont Circle
· Excursions to Mount Vernon and Alexandria's Old Town in Virginia
· Best attractions for children, from the local zoo to the National Air and Space Museum
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
For over 80 years, Fodor's Travel has been a trusted resource offering expert travel advice for every stage of a traveler's trip. We hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else, allowing us to provide the best travel recommendations for all tastes and budget in over 7,500 worldwide destinations. Our books make it possible for every trip to be a trip of a lifetime.Review:
“Fodor’s is pitched a few notches higher....aimed at a fairly discerning traveler with an appetite for background and the occasional surprise.” – New York Times
“The Fodor’s guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions.” – Chicago Tribune
“In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market.” – Booklist
“Fodor’s super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail.” – Sacramento Bee
“Fodor’s can help you plan the perfect adventure.” – Arizona Republic
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's, 2014. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0804143307