Describes concurrent engineering developments that affect or are expected to influence future development of digital diagnostic imaging. Also covers current developments in Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) technology, with particular emphasis on integration of emerging imaging technologies into the hospital environment.
- Three dimensional visualization: principles and approaches
- Virtual reality and clinical applications
- Image-guided surgery
- The monochrome cathode ray tube display and its performance
- JPEG compression in medical imaging
- Extended-field-of-view ultrasound imaging
- Enabling technologies: communications
- Storage and database
- Systems integration
- PACS acquisition issues
- Evaluation of PACS: clinically-driven methods
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
These three volumes are one of the most comprehensive collections in medical imaging available today, both in theory and practice. --Physics Today, September 2001
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description SPIE Publications, 2000. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110819436232
Book Description SPIE Publications, 2000. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0819436232
Book Description Society of Photo Optical, 2000. Hardcover. Book Condition: Brand New. 1st edition. 512 pages. 9.75x7.00x1.25 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 0819436232