This tutorial presents optomechanical modeling techniques to effectively design and analyze high-performance optical systems. It discusses thermal and structural modeling methods that use finite-element analysis to predict the integrity and performance of optical elements and optical support structures. Includes accompanying CD-ROM with examples.
- Introduction to Mechanical Analysis Using Finite Elements
- Optical Fundamentals
- Optomechanical Displacement Analysis Methods
- Integrated Optomechanical Analyses
- Modeling the Effects of Temperature
- Adaptive Optics Analysis Methods
- Optimization of Optomechanical Systems
- Example Telescope Analysis
- Integrated Optomechanical Analysis of a Lens Assembly
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description SPIE Publications, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110819446092
Book Description SPIE Publications. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0819446092 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1350866
Book Description SPIE Publications, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0819446092