Make sure you and your clients understand why everyone still needs to plan for their estate -- not just the ultra-wealthy.
The Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2010 enacted some of the most unexpected and significant changes in the estate tax system's history. Get up to speed on the practical effects of this legislation so you can be the first to offer your clients estate planning advice. Estate Planning After the 2010 Tax Act: Tools, Tips, and Tactics provides practitioners with a detailed analysis of the law-and a wealth of practical information and tools that you can immediately put to use to help your clients.
In this robust CD-ROM product you'll find
· 150+ page downloadable PDF book
· 1.75 hour audio with accompanying PowerPoint presentation
· additional PowerPoint presentation to educate your clients
The book examines critical issues, including
· Changes that should be made to most wills and powers of attorney
· How the new estate, gift, and GST exemptions of $5 million will affect existing and future estate planning
· Why these rules are a unique planning opportunity that may be available for only a short time
· Inflation indexing, portability, reunification, and other new concepts
Practice tools include 10 sample client letters and 9 checklists.
Includes a forward by Sidney Kess, CPA, JD.
Author Royalties Donated to Charities
The authors have generously agreed to donate 100% of the royalties from the sale of this publication to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and The Association of Hole in the Wall Camps.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want